Church Tour Introduction The Lady Chapel Chapel of the Cross The Chancel Screen The High Altar The North Aisle The South Aisle The Main Body of the Church The Nave Altar The Font

To obtain a 
description of a 
church location
click on the coloured
area on the plan
of the church above.



The Font


 

At the back of the church is situated the marble baptismal font and above this on the west wall are carved and painted boards recording the names of vicars and church wardens of Saint Faith`s since its foundation in 1900.

The area previously occupied by extra rows of pews at the rear of the church, and the space surrounding the font, serves as a congregating area and is laid out with tables and chairs during the summer recital series and, more recently, for refreshments after the main Sunday service.   Moveable display notice boards carry a range of notices and photo galleries.

The north porch, previously an entrance, has been converted into a small kitchenette for serving refreshments at the back of church after services and functions.